INDEMNITY Held under the National Sporting Code of the ACU, the Standing Regulations and Supplementary Regulations issued for the meeting. In consideration for being permitted to participate in this event I declare as follows: Entry declaration: I / we the undersigned apply to enter the event described above and in consideration thereof:
- I / we hereby declare that I / we have had the opportunity to read, and that I / we understand the National Sporting Code of the ACU, the ACU/SACU Standing Regulations, such Supplementary Regulations as have or may be issued for the event, and agree to be bound by them.
- I / we further declare that I am / we are physically and mentally fit +to take part in the event and I am / we are competent to do so
- I / we confirm that I / we understand the nature and type of event we are entering and its inherent risks and agree to accept the same notwithstanding that such risks may involve negligence on the part of the organisers or officials.
- I / we confirm that the machine(s) as described below which I / we compete on shall be suitable and proper for the purpose.
- I / we confirm that if any part of the event takes place on a public highway, the machine(s) described below shall be insured as required by the Road Traffic Acts, or equivalent legislation, and that it / they will comply with the regulations in respect thereof.
- I / we agree that I am / we are required to register our arrival by "signing on" at the designated place not less than 30 minutes prior to commencement of my/our practice or first competition, whichever occurs first.